About This Course
Science has an impact on our everyday lives. Through our 3D-animation classes, every child can understand how to apply concepts of physics, chemistry and biology in real life.
In this course, the student will be learning basic concepts of matter moving through space, the human body, plant cells ,atoms, molecules, etc.
This mode of learning helps students understand and memorize well, and in turn perform well in exams.
- Crop production and management
- Microorganisms: friend and foe
- Synthetic fibres and plastics
- Materials: metals and non-metals
- Coal and petroleum
- Conservation of plants and animals
- Force and pressure ressure
- Combustion and flame
- Cell — structure and functions
- Reproduction eproduction in animals
- Reaching the age of adolescence
- Chemical effects of electric current
- Some natural phenomena henomena
- Stars and the solar system